Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

Boxed!

My paintbrushes got a new home!!!

This abandoned box made its way to my home and I thought why not give it some occupants. My paintbrushes were getting dirty on table and so, I was looking for a bigger home for them...until I found this!

Boxed
Add caption

But, isn't it looking too boring??? My paintbrushes deserve a colorful home and...it underwent a renovation :) This is the second time I have tried paints on other medium, the earlier being the gift for a friend...

Boxed

The box features the typical Indian auto which every Indian, I guess, must have traveled by in their  lifetime. This avatar of Indian autos in green and yellow have always fascinated me...here it is, adorning the side walls of the box! Hope, my paintbrushes are happy with their new 'hued' home!!
:)


4 comments: